Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1531 West Byron Street, CHICAGO
All brick & stone fee-simple, end unit rowhome in Blaine in the Southport Corridor. Built by renowned Mangan builders, this approx 3,354 sf rowhome has 4 levels of living & stunning finishes. Highly upgraded living space w/beautiful millwork throughout, coffered ceilings, wainscot, crown, custom built-ins, gas fplc & surround sound. Eat-in chef's kitchen features Wolf & Sub Zero & pantry closet. Three bedrooms are ensuite. Master bath has sep steam shower, whrpl tub & double vanities. The owners maximized space by renovating the top floor to add a 4th bedroom & full bath, & office space/den. Two outdoor entertaining spaces - one just off the great room on the 2nd floor & another on the top level. Sellers have just replaced washer/dryer located on the 3rd flr bedroom level. Attached heated 2-car garage offers extra storage space. Upgraded lighting & window treatments all in Blaine. Walk to shops/restaurants/Brown line in Southport Corridor!
- MLS® #10265781
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,354
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- StyleRow House
- AmenitiesPark/Playground, Curbs/Gutters, Gated Entry, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Heated
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Limestone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Roof Deck
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Koenigrubloff
- Address1531 West Byron Street
- AreaCHI - Lake View
- Zip Code60613
- Interior FeaturesBar-Dry, Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Bedroom, 2nd Floor Laundry, 1st Floor Full Bath, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, High End Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Wine Cooler/Refrigerator, Range Hood
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Indv Controls, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryBLAINE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleBLAINE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- HighLAKE VIEW HIGH SCHOOL
Price Change History for 1531 West Byron Street, CHICAGO, IL (MLS® #10265781)
|Price Reduced||$1,025,000||$50,000 (4.65%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,095,000)||$1,075,000||$20,000 (1.83%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 9:54am CDT.