Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Burning Oak Trail, BARRINGTON HILLS
Stunning home on 2.2 acre wooded lot with private pond and creek! Gleaming hardwood flooring throughout most of first floor. Gourmet kitchen with center island and adjacent hearth room with cozy fireplace are the hub of every day living. Great room features new windows and fabulous views of backyard. Large first floor master suite includes master bath with double bowl vanity, tub, and separate shower. Three additional bedrooms and full bath on second floor. Finished walkout basement complete with recreation room and fireplace, game room, exercise room, fifth bedroom, sauna, and full bath. Relax and enjoy lovely views from the spacious deck.
- MLS® #10277933
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,629
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Landscaped Professionally, Stream, Wooded, Pond
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing Office@properties
- Address1 Burning Oak Trail
- AreaBarrington Area
- CityBARRINGTON HILLS
- CountyMc Henry
- Zip Code60010
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Skylight(s), Bar-Wet, Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Bedroom, Sauna/Steam Room
- AppliancesOven-Double, Microwave, Dishwasher, High End Refrigerator, Disposal, Cooktop, Oven/Built-in
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, See through/Multi Sided
- ElementaryCOUNTRYSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleBARRINGTON MIDDLE SCHOOL - STATI
- HighBARRINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
Price Change History for 1 Burning Oak Trail, BARRINGTON HILLS, IL (MLS® #10277933)
|Price Reduced (from $689,000)||$675,000||$14,000 (2.03%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:20am CDT.