Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2263 Bird Lane, Batavia
This is your opportunity to own a beautiful, meticulously maintained home in Tanglewood Hills. Freshly painted, move-in colors, updated fixtures throughout & 2 story fireplace! The expansive kitchen is great for entertaining w/a double oven, beverage fridge, bar & butlers' pantry. High quality appliances, walk-in pantry & an island w/capacity for seating are just a few other magnificent features. This layout offers a perfect combination of function & style for today's lifestyle w/a 1st floor office adjacent to a full bathroom. Upstairs beds offer large, walk-in closets. Master suite offers a large shower, dual vanities & huge walk-in closet. Bedroom 2 w/a full bath & beds 3/4 share a Jack n Jill. The impressively finished basement is great for parties, games & extra living area! Enjoy evenings on the patio in the glorious backyard/great for outdoor enjoyment. New roof, July 2019. See attached home improvement features. Pool, clubhouse, tennis courts & walking paths in the community & easy access to I-88.
- MLS® #10376436
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,722
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- Assessment Dues$400
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Park/Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Brick Paver Patio
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped Professionally
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Inspire - Geneva
- Address2263 Bird Lane
- SubdivisionTanglewood Hills
- Zip Code60510
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, 1st Floor Laundry, 1st Floor Full Bath, Built-in Features, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Oven-Double, Microwave, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Wine Cooler/Refrigerator, Cooktop, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Gas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryGrace Mcwayne Elementary School
- MiddleSam Rotolo Middle School Of Bat
- HighBatavia Sr High School
Price Change History for 2263 Bird Lane, Batavia, IL (MLS® #10376436)
|Price Reduced (from $545,000)||$499,000||$46,000 (8.44%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2020 at 12:05am CST.