Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
340 East Randolph Street #703, Chicago
340 On The Park is one of the most coveted buildings in the city and Residence 703 enjoys the best of all that 340 OTP offers. Its protected, unobstructed south-facing views from floor to ceiling windows are magical, from the sparkle of Lake Michigan to the twinkling lights of historic Michigan Avenue. In between are vibrant Maggie Daly Park, Buckingham Fountain and beyond. Awaken to spectacular sunrises and unwind on the covered balcony to glorious sunsets. 703 enjoys the perfect floor height with incomparable views, yet you still feel connected to the lovely, serene Lakeshore East neighborhood below. Parking is an important consideration in a home purchase and 703 offers arguably the best parking in the building. P1-50 is an extra wide space on the top level of the garage, near the first level entrance, just steps to the Pedway entrance, and it has one of the very few private urban basements in the building - an enviable asset! Parking is additional. A rare and wonderful property
- MLS® #10398266
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,567
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeAttached Single
- Assessment Dues$890
- AmenitiesBike Room/Bike Trails, Door Person, Elevator, Exercise Room, Storage, On Site Manager/Engineer, Party Room, Sundeck, Pool-Indoors, Receiving Room, Sauna, Security Door Locks, Service Elevator, Steam Room, Valet/Cleaner, Whirlpool
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesTransmitter(s), Heated
- ExteriorGlass, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Hot Tub, Dog Run and/or Invisible Fence, Grill-Outdoors
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped Professionally
- FoundationConcrete, Reinforced Caisson
- Address340 East Randolph Street #703
- AreaCHI - Loop
- Zip Code60601
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, High End Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Range Hood
- HeatingElectric, Baseboard, Indv Controls
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories63
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
Price Change History for 340 East Randolph Street #703, Chicago, IL (MLS® #10398266)
|Price Reduced (from $1,500,000)||$1,300,000||$200,000 (13.33%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 3:50am CDT.