Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
678 Plum Tree Road, Barrington Hills
A Beautiful Estate Tucked away in the woods. A high-end builders own home that must be seen to appreciate. Very private with quality workmanship throughout. Pictures do not do this home justice. Must see! The horse barn and hobby barn are not seen from the home but are easily accessed by paths or paved roads. The 4 stall horse barn measures 36'x36'. It features automatic waters and swing out feeders, center isle hot and cold running water, 2 outdoor paddocks with limestone screenings and a 100'x150' outdoor riding area also with limestone screenings. The 75'x36' hobby barn has two lofts for an additional 500sf. It features 14' ceiling height, a 12' high and 18' wide overhead door. The barn is fully insulated & heated and the workshop is air conditioned. The 5th bedroom in the home is a suite set up for disabled person & a full time caregiver. Suite can be very easily modified for a teen or in-law.
- MLS® #10427845
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,777
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- AmenitiesHorse-Riding Trails, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces12
- # of Garages12
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s), Heated, 7 Foot or more high garage door
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool In-Ground
- ExteriorEIFS (e.g. Dryvit).
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Screened Patio, Pool In-Ground
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Landscaped Professionally, Wooded, Horses Allowed, Paddock
- RoofWood Shakes/Shingles
- Listing OfficeHomesmart Connect Llc
- Address678 Plum Tree Road
- AreaBarrington Area
- CityBarrington Hills
- CountyMc Henry
- Zip Code60010
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Bedroom, In-Law Arrangement, 1st Floor Laundry, Built-in Features
- AppliancesOven-Double, Microwave, Dishwasher, High End Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Cooktop, Oven/Built-in, Compactor-Trash, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, 2+ Sep Heating Systems
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesAttached Fireplace Doors/Screen, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryCountryside Elementary School
- MiddleBarrington Middle School - Stati
- HighBarrington High School
Price Change History for 678 Plum Tree Road, Barrington Hills, IL (MLS® #10427845)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 4:05am CDT.