Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
520 South State Street #603, CHICAGO
Desirable Library Tower Condo in beautiful Printers Row. Wide open floor plan in this spacious 2 bed/ 2 bath home, hardwood floors throughout with carpet in bedrooms, glorious 10 ft. ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, secluded balcony, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, 42'' cabinets, master with professionally organized closets. Fresh paint throughout. 2nd bedroom is lofted. Full amenity building, 24 hr doorman, fitness and business center, hospitality/party room with kitchen, roof terrace and on site property manager. A walk to the Art Institute, shops, restaurants, nightlife, public transportation. Assessments include 250 Mbps wifi. Premium parking space sold seperately ($30,000).
- MLS® #10431027
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,330
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeAttached Single
- AmenitiesBike Room/Bike Trails, Door Person, Elevator, Exercise Room, Storage, On Site Manager/Engineer, Party Room, Sundeck, Receiving Room, Service Elevator, Business Center
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s), Heated
- Listing Office@properties
- Address520 South State Street #603
- AreaCHI - Loop
- Zip Code60605
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Storage, Built-in Features, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories17
- ElementarySOUTH LOOP ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Price Change History for 520 South State Street #603, CHICAGO, IL (MLS® #10431027)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 3:20am CDT.