Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10505 Deerpath Road, Woodstock
Relax, unwind and enjoy nature at its best! One owner custom built home with redwood siding has been meticulously maintained and is move in ready! Custom kitchen features a center island with cooktop, oven, oak cabinets, crown molding, granite, butler pantry and built-in desk. Entertain your friends and family in the stunning three season room with beautiful views and a fireplace to keep you cozy. Finished basement with brick fireplace, bar, pool table and a private entrance from garage could be a separated living area for additional family. So many extras, whole house water filter system, reverse osmosis for kitchen sink & refrigerator, Leafguard gutters (no cleaning required) Anderson windows, central vacuum on all levels, emergency back up generator and so much more. Roof furnace, A/C & water heater updated in 2010. Located on a dead-end road it's peaceful & private, minutes to town, 3 miles to the train and just 30 mins to I90. Plenty of room for additional garage, building & pool!
- MLS® #10432269
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,991
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- StyleCape Cod
- AmenitiesPark/Playground, Pool, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Brick Paver Patio, Storms/Screens
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped Professionally, Wooded
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeHometown Realty, Ltd.
- Address10505 Deerpath Road
- AreaBull Valley / Greenwood / Woodstock
- SubdivisionCountry Club Hills
- CountyMc Henry
- Zip Code60098
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Skylight(s), Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Laundry, 1st Floor Full Bath
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesWood Burning, Attached Fireplace Doors/Screen, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Heatilator Type System
- Stories1.5 Story
- ElementaryOlson Elementary School
- MiddleCreekside Middle School
- HighWoodstock High School
Price Change History for 10505 Deerpath Road, Woodstock, IL (MLS® #10432269)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on January 26th, 2020 at 1:05pm CST.