Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10814 Bull Valley Road, Woodstock
This quality built ranch is on 3 acres. The kitchen has granite counters, built-in appliances and big island. For casual times there is a family room with fireplace open to the kitchen and adjoining screen porch. For bigger gatherings there is the large living room with wall of windows and a fireplace. Pocket doors open to the formal dining room with built-in china cupboards. The bedroom wing has a huge master suite with lots of closet space and built-in dressers. The solid home has plenty of closets throughout. The guest bedrooms share a Jack & Jill bath. The walkout lower level has a kitchenette that is handy whether you are using the space as an office, rec room or in-law apartment. The full bath in the basement has a sauna. There is a 3 stall barn that could be used for many things. This home comes with a 1 year home warranty. The basement was just waterproofed with a transferable warranty. The 2019 assessed value was reduced 14.5% that will lower the taxes proportionately.
- MLS® #10436321
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- AmenitiesHorse-Riding Area
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s)
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionHorses Allowed
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Starck Real Estate
- Address10814 Bull Valley Road
- AreaBull Valley / Greenwood / Woodstock
- CountyMc Henry
- Zip Code60098
- Interior FeaturesSauna/Steam Room, Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Bedroom, In-Law Arrangement, 1st Floor Laundry, 1st Floor Full Bath
- AppliancesMicrowave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Oven-Double
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning, Attached Fireplace Doors/Screen, Gas Logs
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryOlson Elementary School
- MiddleNorthwood Middle School
- HighWoodstock North High School
Price Change History for 10814 Bull Valley Road, Woodstock, IL (MLS® #10436321)
|Price Reduced (from $379,000)||$369,000||$10,000 (2.64%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on January 28th, 2020 at 3:21pm CST.