Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
116 Stone Marsh Lane, North Barrington
Quick close possible, move in ready! This Solid Brick home shows like a model, and has been lovingly maintained, even to the pristine epoxy garage floor! 4 generously sized bdrms up with magnificently renovated Master bath. Main floor plan is open and perfect for large family gatherings and entertaining. The lower level continues the theme with a huge rec room and adjoining wet bar. Additional bedroom down there has another renovated full bath en suite. Two separate zones of high efficient HVAC units recently installed assure complete comfort year round. All situated on a beautiful 1.8 acre lot with mature trees, including fruit bearing ones.
- MLS® #10448278
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,580
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionWetlands adjacent, Irregular
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeBaird & Warner
- Address116 Stone Marsh Lane
- AreaBarrington Area
- CityNorth Barrington
- Zip Code60010
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Skylight(s), Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Laundry, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesMicrowave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Cooktop, Oven/Built-in, Water Purifier Owned, Water Softener Owned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Attached Fireplace Doors/Screen
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementarySeth Paine Elementary School
- MiddleLake Zurich Middle - N Campus
- HighLake Zurich High School
Price Change History for 116 Stone Marsh Lane, North Barrington, IL (MLS® #10448278)
|Price Reduced||$564,000||$20,000 (3.42%)|
|Show More (8)|
|Price Reduced||$584,000||$15,000 (2.50%)|
|Price Reduced||$599,000||$500 (0.08%)|
|Price Reduced (from $649,900)||$599,500||$50,400 (7.76%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 10:21am CDT.