Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1507 Beckenham Drive, Bloomington
INCREDIBLE NEW PRICE!!! Very spacious home (one of the largest in the neighborhood), in popular Rollingbrook South, very conveniently located just a few blocks from SF Corp South campus, Constitution Trail, and multiple parks. Many updates/upgrades including stainless package, quality cabinetry with quartz tops, built-ins, large baths, all white trim throughout, walk-ins, wonderful master suite with cathedral ceiling and a closet the size of a small town, spacious upper hall. The basement is prepped for finishing with bath rough-ins, and is ready for a 27x13 family room and a 12x11 5th bedroom (just add an egress window). The 21x19 garage is very large, and has a 8x8 bump-out for a motor cycle and/or extra storage. The concrete front porch is 31x6 and is fully covered. Beautiful landscaping! The large backyard also features a poured patio and a privacy fence. This is a very big lot! You won't find another home this big, and this nice, in this price range.
- MLS® #10464149
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,670
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Irregular, Landscaped Professionally, Mature Trees
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeMain Street Brokers
- Address1507 Beckenham Drive
- SubdivisionRollingbrook S.
- CountyMc Lean
- Zip Code61704
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, Walk-In Closet(s), Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, 1st Floor Laundry, Built-in Features
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryOakland Elementary
- MiddleBloomington High School
- HighBloomington High School
Price Change History for 1507 Beckenham Drive, Bloomington, IL (MLS® #10464149)
|Price Reduced||$215,000||$2,900 (1.33%)|
|Show More (9)|
|Price Reduced||$217,900||$2,100 (0.95%)|
|Price Reduced||$220,000||$2,500 (1.12%)|
|Price Reduced (from $225,000)||$222,500||$2,500 (1.11%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 2:06pm CST.