Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
314 West South Street #314, WOODSTOCK
Absolutely Stunning 2 bed, 1.5 bath townhome w/ Full finished basement including bar area & storage in the desirable Woodstock historical district only a 2 minute walk to the famous Woodstock square. This home is absolutely beautiful. Recent upgrades include Real Hickory hardwood floors, Alder kitchen cabinets, Corian counters, Stainless appliances in the fully renovated kitchen. Updated master bath w/ extra sink in the Master bedroom. Freshly painted and beautifully decorated w/ top quality everything. HVAC replaced in 2013, stackable full size washer/dryer 2nd floor laundry in 2014. Ample parking in this small, neighborly 6 unit association. 1 car garage and an additional deeded parking space. Walk to the Woodstock square to enjoy coffee, restaurants, theater or the famous Woodstock Opera house. This place has everything and is ready to move into. Take a look at the 3d Walkthru & see it now. It will NOT last at this price.
- MLS® #10465694
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,782
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeAttached Single
- AmenitiesOn Site Manager/Engineer
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, End Unit, Cable Access
- Lot DescriptionCommon Grounds
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeHomesmart Connect Llc
- Address314 West South Street #314
- AreaBull Valley / Greenwood / Woodstock
- CountyMc Henry
- Zip Code60098
- Interior FeaturesBar-Dry, Hardwood Floors, 2nd Floor Laundry, Storage, Built-in Features, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Wine Cooler/Refrigerator
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryOLSON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MiddleCREEKSIDE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighWOODSTOCK HIGH SCHOOL
Price Change History for 314 West South Street #314, WOODSTOCK, IL (MLS® #10465694)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 11:51am CDT.