Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3419 Wenonah Avenue, BERWYN
This is the home you have been looking for. Bright & spacious 1894 Victorian is filled with charming delicate details throughout & updated with the modern amenities you are looking for. Original built-ins, imported corner-cut oak staircase & fireplace. Updated kitchen & baths. 4 bedrooms & an office that could be used as a 5th bedroom. Updated 3rd floor boasts the master bedroom with a large walk-in closet. Newer ductless heaters / A/C for 3rd floor living area in 2016. Original hardwood floors in living room & dining room under laminate floors. New siding & roof in 2011. Freshly finished front porch with new flooring in 2016. New flood control system. Large treks deck located directly off of kitchen. 2 car detached garage. Outdoor living at it finest in the beautiful & private back yard. Come call this charming Victorian your new home. Close to Berwyn Depot District for dining & entertainment. Walk to buses, schools, parks & Metra Train to downtown Chicago.
- MLS® #10465831
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,716
- Year Built1894
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- AmenitiesPark/Playground, Curbs/Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Storms/Screens
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeBaird & Warner, Inc.
- Address3419 Wenonah Avenue
- Zip Code60402
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, Wood Laminate Floors
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air, 2 (Window/Wall Unit)
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDecorative Only
- ElementaryIrving Elementary School
- MiddleHeritage Middle School
- HighJ Sterling Morton West High Scho
Price Change History for 3419 Wenonah Avenue, BERWYN, IL (MLS® #10465831)
|Price Reduced (from $299,900)||$289,900||$10,000 (3.33%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 10:07am CDT.