Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12958 West Wakefield Drive, BEACH PARK
Beautiful duplex nestled in quiet Cambridge of Heatherstone subdivision in Beach Park! Stunning two-story living room with large windows and plenty of natural light! Wood laminate floors throughout! Spacious kitchen flows naturally to dining room overlooking backyard! Second floor master suite presents ensuite with soaking tub, his&her sinks, separate shower and oversized walk-in closet! Two additional bedrooms, shared bath and laundry room adorn the second floor! Large backyard with greenery, pond views and patio! Make this townhome yours today! Updates include paint (2019), flooring (2019), kitchen cabinets (2019), patio paint (2019), garage floor painted with sealer (2019), drywall (2019), insulation (2019).
- MLS® #10468759
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,632
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeAttached Single
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesStorms/Screens, End Unit, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCommon Grounds, Wetlands adjacent, Landscaped Professionally
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeRe/max Top Performers
- Address12958 West Wakefield Drive
- AreaBeach Park
- SubdivisionCAMBRIDGE AT HEATHERSTONE
- CityBEACH PARK
- Zip Code60083
- Interior FeaturesLaundry Hook-Up in Unit, Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Wood Laminate Floors, 2nd Floor Laundry, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesOven/Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryOAK CREST SCHOOL
- MiddleBEACH PARK MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighZION-BENTON TWNSHP HI SCHOOL
Price Change History for 12958 West Wakefield Drive, BEACH PARK, IL (MLS® #10468759)
|Price Reduced (from $182,000)||$171,000||$11,000 (6.04%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 8:35pm CDT.