Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Gillingham Court, Algonquin
HUNTLEY SCHOOLS - Well maintained 4 bedroom home with a finished basement on a Premium Lot, backing to walking path and mature trees! Offers NEW Engineered Hardwood Flooring, Newer Carpet and Fresh Paint, Kitchen w/ 42" Maple Cabinets, Black Appliances, Built-In Desk, New Sink & Light Fixtures, Family Room w/ Wood Burning Fireplace with Gas Start, Formal Dining Room w/ Bay Window, Vaulted Master w/ Walk-in Closet and Private Bath, Finished Basement with Rec Room, Wet Bar, Powder Room & Finished Storage Room! HVAC System replaced in 2018, Some newer Windows and a 2 Car Side Load Garage, Plus, you'll love the neighborhood with beautiful ponds & nature areas! PRICED TO SELL!
- MLS® #10473321
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,329
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- Assessment Dues$175
- AmenitiesPark/Playground, Pond/Lake, Curbs/Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesBrick Paver Patio
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 New Heritage - Huntley
- Address16 Gillingham Court
- SubdivisionManchester Lakes Estates
- CountyMc Henry
- Zip Code60102
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Bar-Wet, Hardwood Floors
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Water Purifier, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Gas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- MiddleHeineman Middle School
- HighHuntley High School
Price Change History for 16 Gillingham Court, Algonquin, IL (MLS® #10473321)
|Price Reduced||$304,900||$10,000 (3.18%)|
|Show More (6)|
|Price Reduced||$314,900||$10,100 (3.11%)|
|Price Reduced (from $339,900)||$325,000||$14,900 (4.38%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 4:20am CDT.