Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
342 Johnson Woods Drive, Batavia
The Perfect Location! Fabulous Pristine 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, 3 car garage John Henry Home was originally built as model. Extensive custom millwork throughout features Triple Crown mouldings. Impressive 2 story foyer, Juliette balcony & lovely oval window. Beautiful kitchen with granite, custom cabinetry, planning desk, oversized breakfast island & double ovens. Stunning two story family room with Palladian window & soaring brick gas fireplace. Master Suite with tray ceiling, double closets & dressing area. Spa like Master Bath with beautiful Palladian window, double sinks, Jacuzzi tub & gleaming quartzite counter top. A second bedroom offers a fabulous en suite, perfect for teens or guests. Wonderful huge finished basement with wet bar & lots of storage. Amazing park like yard offers tons of privacy to entertain or just relax & enjoy the natural beauty! Minutes to Hwy 88, Geneva Train Station, parks, schools, walk to town, hiking & biking trails, shopping & restaurants! Agent owned.
- MLS® #10499748
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,663
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- Assessment Dues$200
- AmenitiesPark/Playground, Curbs/Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- ExteriorBrick, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Storms/Screens, Invisible Fence
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped Professionally
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing Office@properties
- Address342 Johnson Woods Drive
- SubdivisionJohnson Woods
- Zip Code60510
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Bar-Wet, Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Laundry, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesOven-Double, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal, Wine Cooler/Refrigerator, Cooktop, Range Hood, Water Softener Owned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryJ B Nelson Elementary School
- MiddleSam Rotolo Middle School of Bat
- HighBatavia Sr High School
Price Change History for 342 Johnson Woods Drive, Batavia, IL (MLS® #10499748)
|Price Reduced (from $445,000)||$439,900||$5,100 (1.15%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 8:06am CST.