Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
648 West Sable Drive, Addison
Original owners hate to leave their expanded model raised ranch (1611 sq ft on upper level) with a park-like yard that is 215 ft deep, the largest yard in the area! Updated open concept maple kitchen with granite counters & backsplash, stainless appliances (double ovens, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator), under and over cabinet lighting. Oak trim and 6-panel doors. Tear-off roof 2013. New HVAC 2017; 200 AMP electric service 2015. Spacious lower level family room boasts wood burning fireplace with gas starter; wet bar & full bath. Tiered deck overlooks park-like yard featuring paver patio, above ground pool, huge shed, blacktopped basketball court, landscaped retreat area, koi pond. What else? 4 large bedrooms all on the upper level. Skylight in entrance; Anderson windows except in lower level back of house. A pantry. Exit to yard from lower level. Cul-de-sac location. Top rated elementary school. Close to shopping, restaurants, movie theater, all major roads/highways.
- MLS® #10503628
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,618
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- AmenitiesCurbs/Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool Above Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Brick Paver Patio, Storms/Screens, Grill-Outdoors, Pool Above Ground
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped Professionally
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeRe/max Destiny
- Address648 West Sable Drive
- SubdivisionOld Mill Estates
- CountyDu Page
- Zip Code60101
- Interior FeaturesSkylight(s), Bar-Wet, Hardwood Floors, Wood Laminate Floors
- AppliancesOven-Double, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Cooktop, Oven/Built-in, Other
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Gas Starter
- StoriesRaised Ranch
- ElementaryStone Elementary School
- MiddleIndian Trail Junior High School
- HighAddison Trail High School
Price Change History for 648 West Sable Drive, Addison, IL (MLS® #10503628)
|Price Reduced||$335,000||$5,000 (1.47%)|
|Show More (5)|
|Price Reduced||$340,000||$10,000 (2.86%)|
|Price Reduced (from $360,000)||$350,000||$10,000 (2.78%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 4:05pm CST.