Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
33 West Ontario Street #14f, Chicago
Urban, Unique TWO STORY (2600sqft) Duplex + (800sqft) PRIVATE Terrace. This 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo lives like townhome w/ generously proportioned room layouts and floorplan. Flooded w/ light, enjoy breathtaking city views and sprawling garden deck that connects to common area pool + sun deck. Contemporary design w/ chef's island kitchen, backsplash, professional grade appliances, 5-burner gas range & hood, Double top Electric Oven. Indulgent master suite w/ (2) built-out closets and massive spa bathroom w/ stand-up shower + jacuzzi tub. Laundry room w/ additional storage, 2 BR up and 1BR down. Sleek, staircase + entry foyer on each floor. One-of-a-kind unit in River North's most sought after location. Walking distance to CTA Red Line, Whole Foods, Shopping and Nightlife. Parking available for rent. Full-Service building with property manager, 24hr door, outdoor pool, exercise room, party room and kitchen. Live your best life!
- MLS® #10511951
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeAttached Single
- Assessment Dues$1,940
- AmenitiesBike Room/Bike Trails, Door Person, Elevator, Exercise Room, Storage, On Site Manager/Engineer, Party Room, Sundeck, Pool-Outdoors, Receiving Room, Security Door Locks, Service Elevator, Valet/Cleaner
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s)
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Storms/Screens, Grill-Outdoors
- Listing OfficeJameson Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Address33 West Ontario Street #14f
- AreaCHI - Near North Side
- SubdivisionMillenium Centre
- Zip Code60654
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, 1st Floor Bedroom, 2nd Floor Laundry, Laundry Hook-Up in Unit
- AppliancesOven-Double, Oven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Indv Controls
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories58
- ElementaryOgden Elementary
- MiddleOgden Elementary
Price Change History for 33 West Ontario Street #14f, Chicago, IL (MLS® #10511951)
|Price Reduced (from $975,000)||$899,000||$76,000 (7.79%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 8:35pm CST.