Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2053 Tunbridge Trail, Algonquin
Absolute stunner in & out! .35 acre lot designed for impressive entertaining/event hosting or simply escape & relax: Custom gazebo w/ceiling fans, lights & multiple outlets~Outdoor kitchen w/hot-cold water sink, grills & fridge! Extensive landscape, patios, paved walks, dog run, garden & sitting areas! Interior equally impressive! All NEW EE windows*whole house fan*sump w/BU*reverse osmosis! Fresh paint top-bottom, hardwood refinished + new carpet installed! Updated kitchen w/granite, stone backsplash, walk-in panty & SS appliances. Marble floored formal dining & heated travertine floored sunroom! Cathedral king sized master suite w/remodeled luxury bath & giant WIC. Finished basement has custom laundry room out of a magazine, 5th bedroom, full bath, kitchenette, rec and theater area! So many extras - central vac, lawn sprinkler system, invisible fence, custom built-ins & woodwork throughout! Oversized 3 car, high ceiling heated garage w/epoxy floors + driveway just replaced! Roof/AC 5 years! Awesome schools!
- MLS® #10525869
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,475
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- AmenitiesPark/Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s), Heated, 7 Foot or more high garage door
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Brick Paver Patio, Outdoor Fireplace, Invisible Fence, Dog Run and/or Invisible Fence, Grill-Outdoors
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeRe/max Unlimited Northwest
- Address2053 Tunbridge Trail
- CountyMc Henry
- Zip Code60102
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Skylight(s), Hardwood Floors, Heated Floors, In-Law Arrangement, Built-in Features, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Water Purifier, Other
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- ElementaryNeubert Elementary School
- MiddleWestfield Community School
- HighH D Jacobs High School
Price Change History for 2053 Tunbridge Trail, Algonquin, IL (MLS® #10525869)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 4:50am CDT.