Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Wood Drive, Algonquin
BRING YOUR BOAT and enjoy all that the Fox River and Chain of Lakes have to offer! PRIVATE BOAT DOCK at the end of your street + right ON THE FOX RIVER + NO HOA and NO FLOOD INSURANCE = an AMAZING RIVER HOME! 3000+ sq ft with so much potential! BRAND NEW ROOF, Complete Tear off! Open floor plan! Large Kitchen with breakfast bar and Garden Window boasting Views of the River! Kitchen is open to the Family Room featuring a Wood Burning Fireplace and Sliders to the Wooded and Private Backyard! MASTER SUITE ADDITION offers it's OWN SEPARATE WING of the home featuring an Office with built-in shelving, Two WICs and Newer Luxury Bath! BRs 2 & 3 share the Jack N Jill Bath! A 2ND MASTER SUITE with a Private Bath ~ Possible In-Law Arrangement? This PRIME LOCATION is not to be missed...Bring your toys and your ideas to make this the home you've always dreamed of...
- MLS® #10547638
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,300
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- AmenitiesCurbs/Gutters, Street Lights, Street Paved, Dock Community, Water Rights
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s)
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Boat Dock/Mooring
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Water Rights, Water View, Wooded, Mature Trees, Cul-de-sac
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Barrington
- Address110 Wood Drive
- CountyMc Henry
- Zip Code60102
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, 1st Floor Laundry, Walk-In Closet(s), Skylight(s), In-Law Arrangement, Built-in Features
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Hot Water/Steam, 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Baseboard
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryEastview Elementary School
- MiddleAlgonquin Middle School
- HighDundee-Crown High School
Price Change History for 110 Wood Drive, Algonquin, IL (MLS® #10547638)
|Show More (3)|
|Price Reduced (from $287,500)||$279,900||$7,600 (2.64%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 1:05am CDT.