Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19w301 Wood Avenue, Addison
Ever want to be "King of the Hill"? Here's your chance! Attention developers and investors! This is the most unique, one of a kind, custom-built home you have ever seen! Fantastic opportunity to restore it back to its original splendor or tear it down and subdivide the lot to build several houses. A 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath ranch built into the side of a hill with an indoor, in-ground pool on the walkout lower level! The main floor has a master bedroom with master bath ensuite, a second bedroom/den, kitchen, eating area, and living/dining room with a 2-sided fireplace and herringbone ceramic tiles. The living room, eating area and master bedroom all have windows overlooking the indoor pool on the floor below. Descend the wrought iron circular staircase to the pool atrium which is surrounded by a recreation area with wet bar/kitchenette, family room, PLUS 2 more bedrooms and 2 full baths also overlooking the pool. A great place to entertain or host overnight guests. The full unfinished sub-basement has laundry, house mechanicals/utility/tool area and additional storage. Check out the second circular staircase to the attic and the SECRET door to the safe/panic room and passage in the sub-basement. Two-car garage has stairs to attic storage. This house was built like a fortress; with steel reinforcements between floors and throughout. On a private two-acre wooded lot physically located within Farmwood Estates but the legal description is Medinah Highlands. ESTATE SALE - BEING SOLD "AS-IS". Are you intrigued? Don't miss out on the opportunity to see this amazingly unique house! So many possibilities to make it into your own private, secure paradise!
- MLS® #10562072
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,065
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingOff Street, Side Apron, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s), 7 Foot or more high garage door
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool Indoors
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Dog Run and/or Invisible Fence, Grill-Outdoors
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Wooded, Mature Trees
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeBaird & Warner
- Address19w301 Wood Avenue
- SubdivisionMedinah Highlands
- CountyDu Page
- Zip Code60101
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Skylight(s), Bar-Wet, Elevator, Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Bedroom, In-Law Arrangement, 1st Floor Full Bath, Pool Indoors
- AppliancesOven/Range, Refrigerator, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Attached Fireplace Doors/Screen, See through/Multi Sided
- ElementaryStone Elementary School
- MiddleIndian Trail Junior High School
- HighAddison Trail High School
Price Change History for 19w301 Wood Avenue, Addison, IL (MLS® #10562072)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 3:22pm CST.