Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
202 East Hillside Avenue, Barrington
Fantastic opportunity to live in the historical district of Barrington. This 1886 gem has been updated to meet today's lifestyle needs. A beautiful white kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances is the heart of the 1st floor. The adjacent laundry room is well sized and a perfect landing spot for coming inside. The convenient first floor bedroom with full bath can also be used as a study. The 2nd floor offers a master suite with walk in shower along with 2 bedrooms, another full bath, and a small bonus room. The large fenced yard with a circular brick paver patio is perfect for outdoor entertaining. The closed in sun porch on the front of the house is great for year round use. Recent major improvements include a new tear off roof and gutters, along with new paint inside and out. With a premium location close to the Metra and downtown barrington, this charming home is ready for you to enjoy.
- MLS® #10569561
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,154
- Year Built1886
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- AmenitiesCurbs/Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch, Brick Paver Patio
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeBaird & Warner
- Address202 East Hillside Avenue
- AreaBarrington Area
- SubdivisionBarrington Village
- Zip Code60010
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, In-Law Arrangement, 1st Floor Laundry
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- CoolingCentral Air
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryHough Street Elementary School
- MiddleBarrington Middle School - Stati
- HighBarrington High School
Price Change History for 202 East Hillside Avenue, Barrington, IL (MLS® #10569561)
|Price Reduced||$415,000||$4,900 (1.17%)|
|Show More (6)|
|Price Reduced||$419,900||$5,100 (1.20%)|
|Price Reduced (from $435,000)||$425,000||$10,000 (2.30%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 4:20am CDT.