Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
489 North Canal Street, Chicago
Riverfront living at its best along the Chicago River at Kinzie Park. This amazing location is steps from the East Bank Club and provides comfortable access to the Metra, 90/94 as well as some of the best shopping and dining in Chicago. The home is over 4,000 square feet and has multiple outdoor living areas including a fenced yard, balcony and a spectacular rooftop deck. There are many improvements and updates throughout the property. Kinzie Park is a gated community providing 24 hour gated entry, free guest parking, beautiful landscaped grounds, package receiving service, outdoor pool, gym and meeting/social room which is available for private events.
- MLS® #10571680
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeAttached Single
- AmenitiesBike Room/Bike Trails,Door Person,Exercise Room,Health Club,On Site Manager/Engineer,Party Room,Sundeck,Pool,Receiving Room,Security Door Lock(s),Valet/Cleaner
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s),Transmitter(s)
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony,Deck,Storms/Screens
- Lot DescriptionCommon Grounds,Landscaped,River Front
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Market180
- Address489 North Canal Street
- AreaCHI - West Town
- SubdivisionKinzie Park
- Zip Code60654
- Interior FeaturesSkylight(s),Hardwood Floors,Laundry Hook-Up in Unit,Storage
- AppliancesDouble Oven,Range,Microwave,Dishwasher,High End Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer,Disposal,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas,Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air,Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories4
- Listing Office@properties
Price Change History for 489 North Canal Street, Chicago, IL (MLS® #10571680)
|Price Reduced (from $1,825,000)||$1,760,000||$65,000 (3.56%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on July 6th, 2020 at 11:15am CDT.