Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2219 Kane Lane, Batavia
PRICED BELOW APPRAISAL...$2,500 Closing Cost Credit...Backs To OPEN SPACE & TRAILS...Over 6,000+ S.F. of Living Space...5 FULL BATHS...1st Floor Full Bath...Beautiful Sunny Home Welcomes You With Charming Encircled Lamp Post, Covered Entry & OVERSIZED SideLoad 3-Car Garage. Charm Continues To Back Yard w/Paver Patio & Walkway. Great Open Flow For Perfect Entertaining Of Large Gatherings-Spread-Out Yet Still Feel Connected! Formal LIVING ROOM. Formal DINING ROOM. WELL-PLANNED KITCHEN w/Access To Laundry, Garage, Staircase & Features Desk Area, Butlers Area, Sunny Eating Space, Hi-End SS Appls, Beautiful Hrdwd Flr, Walk-In Pantry, Lots Of Cabinets! FAMILY ROOM w/Brick Fpl, Multi-Step Tray Ceiling. Iron Railing Leads To Beautiful 2nd Flr Walkway & Sunny BONUS ROOM (Nighttime TV Space Or Morning Reading Rm!) East-Wing Features BEDROOMS 3 & 4 w/JACK-N-JILL BATH. West Wing Features BEDROOM 2 w/FULL PRIVATE BATH. DREAM MASTER SUITE w/Private Sitting Rm, Wet Bar w/TV Space, HUGE WIC, Volume Ceilings, Soaking Tub, Sep Shower, Dbl Sinks. FULL FIN BASEMENT W/FULL BATH...Neighborhood Pool/Clubhouse/Tennis!
- MLS® #10573055
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- Assessment Dues$400
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Park/Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Paved, Tennis Courts
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages4
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch
- Lot DescriptionCommon Grounds, Landscaped Professionally, Nature Preserve Adjacent
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Inspire - Geneva
- Address2219 Kane Lane
- SubdivisionTanglewood Hills
- Zip Code60510
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Bedroom, In-Law Arrangement, 1st Floor Laundry, 1st Floor Full Bath
- AppliancesOven-Double, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Range Hood, High End Refrigerator, Cooktop, Oven/Built-in, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Zoned, Indv Controls
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Attached Fireplace Doors/Screen, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryGrace Mcwayne Elementary School
- MiddleSam Rotolo Middle School Of Bat
- HighBatavia Sr High School
Price Change History for 2219 Kane Lane, Batavia, IL (MLS® #10573055)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 11:20pm CDT.