Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Old Hart Road, Barrington
CC: Pursuant to Short Sale. Back on the market! Barrington Hills gated 5 acre horse property on a private stocked pond located 2 blocks from Barrington HS and .25 miles from the Village of Barrington , brick paved driveway, riding arena, 2 fenced pastures with automatic watering system, outdoor horse shower stall, 3 car garage w/workshop. Hickory 42 kitchen cabinetry with Hickory Hardwood throughout, 6 X 12 granite serving island, walk-in pantry, high end appliances; 6 burner Viking with grill, Sub-Zero, beverage drawers, butlers pantry with warming drawer, stone two sided fireplace, separate large dining room for entertaining, great room, elevator, 1st floor master w/ fireplace and huge walk-in closet w/built in closet system, 6 bedroom en-suites all w/ closet organizers, 7.2 baths, Multi-Generation living; In-law suite with full kitchen and screened in porch. Additional features; Plantation shutters throughout, yoga/bonus room, 4 fireplaces, office with built-ins, safe, dedicated gym, dry heat sauna, steam room, pool, den with wet bar and pool table. For extended outdoor living a screened in gazebo with maintained free decking, a pergola covered out door fire place and fire pit overlooking the pond. Sold AS-IS. Home is distressed as it was recently used as a rental.
- MLS® #10573971
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,843
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- AmenitiesGated Entry, Pool, Horse-Riding Area, Horse-Riding Trails, Pond/Lake, Water Rights
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages4
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), 7 Foot or more high garage door
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool In-Ground
- ExteriorCedar, EIFS (e.g. Dryvit).
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Balcony, Deck, Box Stalls, Machine Shed, Hot Tub, Screened Deck, Brick Paver Patio, Pool In-Ground, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Horses Allowed, Lake Front, Paddock, Pond
- RoofWood Shakes/Shingles
- Short SaleYes
- Address10 Old Hart Road
- AreaBarrington Area
- Zip Code60010
- Interior FeaturesBar-Wet, Hardwood Floors, Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Skylight(s), Sauna/Steam Room, Hot Tub, Elevator, 1st Floor Bedroom, In-Law Arrangement, 2nd Floor Laundry, 1st Floor Full Bath, Built-in Features, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, High End Refrigerator, Range Hood, Refrigerator-Bar, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Water Softener, Water Softener Owned, Other
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Starter
- Stories3 Stories
- ElementaryCountryside Elementary School
- MiddleBarrington Middle School-Station
- HighBarrington High School
- Listing OfficeBaird & Warner
Price Change History for 10 Old Hart Road, Barrington, IL (MLS® #10573971)
|Price Reduced||$799,000||$200,000 (20.02%)|
|Show More (7)|
|Price Reduced||$999,000||$101,000 (9.18%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,200,000)||$1,100,000||$100,000 (8.33%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 4:20am CDT.