Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1254 Star Grass Lane, Aurora
ZOOM showings and/or Facetime showings are absolutely available upon request! Spectacular home in Verona Ridge is ready for you to call it home. One of the BEST views in the area, this is a true beauty. Freshly painted in beautiful neutral colors! Wonderful open floor plan with plenty of upgrades. Wide plank hardwood floors, wrought iron spindles on the extra wide staircase. Living and dining rooms are gorgeous and will make for great places to entertain. Gourmet kitchen featuring built in double ovens and tons of cabinet and counter space. Kitchen is open to family room with gas fireplace. The office is located off the kitchen for privacy. The backyard is fenced and has a lovely concrete patio with stone steps. No neighbors behind and it backs to the prairie. Upstairs find 4 bedrooms and a large loft, which makes a perfect spot for an additional tv room or game room. The basement is FULL. There is an irrigation system in the yard, and home is wired for a hot tub. Verona Ridge is highly prized for it's fantastic views, convenient to I-88 and Metra and the Virgil Gilman Trail.
- MLS® #10576237
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,186
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- Assessment Dues$450
- AmenitiesPark/Playground, Curbs/Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Fenced Yard, Irregular, Landscaped Professionally, Nature Preserve Adjacent
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Innovate - Aurora
- Address1254 Star Grass Lane
- AreaAurora / Eola
- SubdivisionVerona Ridge
- Zip Code60506
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, 2nd Floor Laundry
- AppliancesOven-Double, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Cooktop
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Zoned, Electric, 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Indv Controls
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesAttached Fireplace Doors/Screen, Gas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryFearn Elementary School
- MiddleHerget Middle School
- HighWest Aurora High School
Price Change History for 1254 Star Grass Lane, Aurora, IL (MLS® #10576237)
|Price Reduced (from $370,900)||$369,900||$1,000 (0.27%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 1:20am CDT.