Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1406 Quincy Bridge Court, Bartlett
Light and bright end unit townhome with first floor master bedroom. Welcome to this conveniently located and well maintained end unit townhome adjacent to open space and complete with new roof. This home has been lovingly maintained by one owner and features new carpet throughout the first floor and newly refinished hardwood floors in the entry, hall, kitchen and breakfast area. The kitchen boasts rich cabinetry with corian counters and abundant cabinet space anchored with a roomy pantry, breakfast area and views galore. Soaring ceilings in the great room with cozy fireplace. Master bedroom has high ceilings, dual closets and its own private bath with neutral tile, separate tub and shower. Upstairs you will find abundant closet space, spacious second bedroom and loft area. Finished basement with dry bar is perfect for entertaining. Tons of storage. Location, fresh paint, solid oak doors and trim; this is the one!
- MLS® #10612452
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,741
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeAttached Single
- Assessment Dues$276
- AmenitiesBike Room/Bike Trails, Park/Playground
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesStamped Concrete Patio, End Unit
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeJohn Greene, Realtor
- Address1406 Quincy Bridge Court
- CountyDu Page
- Zip Code60103
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Laundry, Walk-In Closet(s), Bar-Dry, 1st Floor Full Bath
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Water Softener
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWayne Elementary School
- MiddleKenyon Woods Middle School
- HighSouth Elgin High School
Price Change History for 1406 Quincy Bridge Court, Bartlett, IL (MLS® #10612452)
|Price Reduced (from $265,000)||$260,000||$5,000 (1.89%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 9:35pm CDT.