Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2711 Duncan Lane, Batavia
Welcome to this unexpected, Weaver Landing home you will never want to leave. This executive home offers feature after feature with almost 6,000 square feet of perfectly finished space. Expansive kitchen with stainless steel appliances, island, walk-in pantry, island & eating area with access to your picture perfect backyard. Inviting family room with plush carpet, custom built-ins & brick surround fireplace. Walk into your heated sunroom from your family room to enjoy your morning cup of coffee. Formal living & dining rooms with intricate details. French doors lead you into your office with custom built-ins. One-of-a-kind walk-out basement boasts wet bar, wine cellar, 2nd family room, game room, exercise room, 2nd office, full bath with sauna, your own private putting green & additional hook ups for a second washer & dryer! Dual staircase leads to your second floor. Voluminous master suite features sitting area, his n' her walk-in closets & private master bath with double sinks. Additional, spacious bedrooms, bathrooms & two hall linen closets complete this second level. Surround yourself with nature on the deck and/or brick paver patio. Three car garage with epoxy flooring & a concrete driveway. Invisible fence. Sprinkler lawn system. Nothing has been overlooked in this home. Now is the time to make your family memories here. AGENTS AND/OR PROSPECTIVE BUYERS EXPOSED TO COVID 19 OR WITH A COUGH OR FEVER ARE NOT TO ENTER THE HOME UNTIL THEY RECEIVE MEDICAL CLEARANCE.
- MLS® #10613600
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,983
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- Assessment Dues$550
- AmenitiesPark/Playground, Curbs/Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- ExteriorEIFS (e.g. Dryvit).
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Brick Paver Patio, Invisible Fence
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Landscaped Professionally, Mature Trees
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Inspire - Geneva
- Address2711 Duncan Lane
- SubdivisionWeaver Landing
- Zip Code60510
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Skylight(s), Bar-Wet, Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Laundry, Built-in Features, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesOven-Double, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Wine Cooler/Refrigerator, Cooktop, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryGrace Mcwayne Elementary School
- MiddleSam Rotolo Middle School Of Bat
- HighBatavia Sr High School
Price Change History for 2711 Duncan Lane, Batavia, IL (MLS® #10613600)
|Price Reduced||$550,000||$9,900 (1.77%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Reduced (from $574,900)||$559,900||$15,000 (2.61%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 9:20pm CDT.