Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
630 Ekman Drive, Batavia
This is it. This is the Prairie Trails home you have been waiting for! Expansive, gourmet kitchen with island, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry & eating area with updated light fixture & access to your backyard! Your kitchen flows right into your bright family room with fireplace! First floor bedroom, office or playroom! Formal dining room with crown molding, wainscoting & chandelier. Formal living room with custom built-ins, French doors & seating bench- currently set up as a working library or set up as a lounge for after dinner drinks! Double door entrance leads you into your master suite with a tray ceiling and an incredibly spacious walk-in closet! Master bath offers a skylight, separate shower and double sinks! Additional bedrooms and hall bath complete this second level! Finished basement with wet bar, second family room, game room, updated full bath & abundant storage! So much fun to be had! Dreamy laundry room with closet & exterior access! Incredible backyard with brick paver patio, fenced yard & a pergola! Close to Wind Energy Park! Now is the time to move-in and start making your family memories here today! AGENTS AND/OR PROSPECTIVE BUYERS EXPOSED TO COVID 19 OR WITH A COUGH OR FEVER ARE NOT TO ENTER THE HOME UNTIL THEY RECEIVE MEDICAL CLEARANCE.
- MLS® #10628430
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,132
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- AmenitiesPark/Playground, Curbs/Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s), 7 Foot or more high garage door
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesBrick Paver Patio, Storms/Screens
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Mature Trees
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Inspire - Geneva
- Address630 Ekman Drive
- SubdivisionPrairie Trails
- Zip Code60510
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Skylight(s), Bar-Wet, Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Laundry
- AppliancesOven-Double, Oven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Wine Cooler/Refrigerator, Water Softener Owned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryHoover Wood Elementary School
- MiddleSam Rotolo Middle School Of Bat
- HighBatavia Sr High School
Price Change History for 630 Ekman Drive, Batavia, IL (MLS® #10628430)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 11:06am CDT.