Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1201 South Prairie Avenue #3301, Chicago
Wake up to Chicago's greatest views overlooking GRANT PARK, Millennium Park, Lake and Sky-line. 3 Bed/3 Bath at the prestigious Museum Park West (formerly The Grant) that Lives like a single-family home! 3,000SF of amazing space in the Desirable '01 tier. Floor to ceiling windows from the 33rd floor, a perfect floor height, to take in Chicago's iconic landmarks, Buckingham Fountain, Pritzker, Navy Pier Fireworks and much more! Step onto your private balcony from the generous living/dining area & take in the sweeping views. Not a developer package; this is an upgraded one of a kind home. Bright custom chef's kitchen w/ stunning oversized Coco Cohiba Granite island, subway tile, lighted glass door cabinets that flows seamlessly into family room/eat-in area. Prime park/lake views from master, en-suite w/Italian Marble custom vanity, dedicated make-up area, jetted tub, separate shower, private commode all in warm earth-tone colors, 3 large closets, Soft Roman Shades complete this oasis! Substantial 2nd master bedroom en-suite, w/abundant closets, Italian marble vanities, separate tub and shower. BR3 was used as a home office & has built-ins with a Murphy bed. Hubbardton Forge lighting throughout, solid wood raised panel doors, lighted crown molding 10'ft windows, wide plank floors, Hunter Douglas blackout blinds in all BRs/filtered shades in main area. Full-size W/D, extra storage in unit. Luxury full amenity building w/24hr door, fitness, indoor pool, Jacuzzi, kid's playrm, theatre, dog run, party room & patio w/grills & fire pit. Top rated School District. Great walkability. Parking add'l $40Kea
- MLS® #10642083
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeAttached Single
- Assessment Dues$1,970
- AmenitiesDoor Person, Elevator, Exercise Room, Storage, Health Club, On Site Manager/Engineer, Party Room, Sundeck, Pool-Indoors, Receiving Room, Sauna, Service Elevator, Valet/Cleaner, Business Center
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s), Heated
- ExteriorGlass, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Dog Run and/or Invisible Fence, Grill-Outdoors, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCommon Grounds, Park Adjacent, Water View
- FoundationReinforced Caisson
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Chicago
- Address1201 South Prairie Avenue #3301
- AreaCHI - Near South Side
- SubdivisionThe Grant
- Zip Code60605
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Laundry, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Storage
- AppliancesOven-Double, Microwave, Dishwasher, High End Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Wine Cooler/Refrigerator, Oven/Built-in
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories53
- HighJones College Prep High School
Price Change History for 1201 South Prairie Avenue #3301, Chicago, IL (MLS® #10642083)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 10:21am CDT.