Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1s774 Nelson Lake Road, Batavia
Quality Derrico built home on a stunning 3 acre lot surrounded on all sides by acres of preserved land with private access to the Dick Young Nature Preserve--enjoy the deer, wildlife, and rare plantings!!This special lot is zoned farm with unobstructed views in all directions, yet only minutes from town, shopping and restaurants!! Spacious kitchen with quartz counters (2019), Jenn-Air stainless steel appliances, built-in buffet with wet bar and custom glass front cabinetry... Dinette opens to the 34x13 upper deck to enjoy the spectacular views and sunsets!! Master bedroom with fireplace, deep tray ceiling, luxurious bath, and a 21x11 walk-in closet! Family room with floor to ceiling fireplace, boxed beamed ceiling, and a wall of windows to enjoy the year-round vistas! You will love the deep pour finished walk-out basement with professional theatre room, full bath, rec area, and a game area with granite wet bar/kitchenette (refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, built-in Kegerator)... French doors open to the screened porch and an expansive brick paved patio with an in-ground pool with auto cover and a multi-use 20x20 cabana with concrete floor, gas, electric, water and attached kennel for your pets!! This wonderful family home is perfect for entertaining inside and out!!
- MLS® #10646923
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,970
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- AmenitiesHorse-Riding Area, Horse-Riding Trails
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s), 7 Foot or more high garage door
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool In-Ground
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Screened Patio, Brick Paver Patio, Pool In-Ground
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Horses Allowed, Forest Preserve Adjacent, Nature Preserve Adjacent, Landscaped Professionally, Mature Trees
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeRemax All Pro - St Charles
- Address1s774 Nelson Lake Road
- Zip Code60510
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, Bar-Wet
- AppliancesOven-Double, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, High End Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryGrace Mcwayne Elementary School
- MiddleSam Rotolo Middle School Of Bat
- HighBatavia Sr High School
Price Change History for 1s774 Nelson Lake Road, Batavia, IL (MLS® #10646923)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 10:36am CDT.