Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2391 Kane Lane, Batavia
DO YOU WANT A WONDERFUL FAMILY HOME IN A SOUGHT AFTER NEIGHBORHOOD WITH BEAUTIFUL, PRIVATE VIEWS? Look no further! You will fall in love with all the custom details in this prestigious home. Expansive windows throughout bring in the light with panoramic views of nature. Stunning hardwood flooring on the entire main level, new carpet and fresh paint allow for a move-in ready home. Enjoy the custom detail in almost every room. The chef's dream kitchen has a huge island perfect for entertaining & large eating area that opens to the sun room. The 2-story family room has a see-thru fireplace into the study w/custom trim & built-ins. Relax on the new deck & paver patio in complete privacy. Upstairs the substantial master suite is a soothing oasis w/two fireplaces, his/her walk-in closets & shower w/multi-jets. Bedrooms 2-3 share a Jack/Jill bath and bedroom 4 has an en-suite bath. There are two laundry areas one on each floor! The deep pour look-out basement has a cozy fireplace, heated floors & tons of space for lots of family fun! In addition, there is a new architectural roof ~ plus lots of storage and the large garage is heated. The convenient location close to everything makes this home a 10++!
- MLS® #10655468
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,438
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- StatusPrice Change
- Assessment Dues$400
- AmenitiesPark/Playground, Sidewalks, Street Paved, Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis Courts
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Brick Paver Patio, Storms/Screens
- Lot DescriptionNature Preserve Adjacent, Landscaped Professionally
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeHemming & Sylvester Properties
- Address2391 Kane Lane
- SubdivisionTanglewood Hills
- Zip Code60510
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Laundry, Built-in Features, Walk-In Closet(s), Heated Floors
- AppliancesOven-Double, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal, Cooktop
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Zoned, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesSee through/Multi Sided, Wood Burning, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Heatilator Type System
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryGrace Mcwayne Elementary School
- MiddleSam Rotolo Middle School Of Bat
- HighBatavia Sr High School
Price Change History for 2391 Kane Lane, Batavia, IL (MLS® #10655468)
|Price Reduced (from $543,000)||$538,000||$5,000 (0.92%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 11:36am CDT.