Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
725 North Patton Avenue, Arlington Heights
Wow! All this home for so little - You will fall in love the moment you walk through the door of this completely updated Cape Cod home that comes with an addition and finished basement in John Hersey high school district! This list of improvements is extensive and includes, all new interior, new plumbing, electric, roof, siding, windows and more. The addition was completed in 2018 and includes a master bedroom with master bathroom, the kitchen was extended, a mud room was added and a main floor bedroom was turned into the dining room. They rehabbed the rehab! Just Stunning! Fabulous neighborhood. Sellers have done approx $200k in updates - not including was was updated when they purchased this home!Located close to the metra station, highways, schools, parks, downtown Arlington Heights and Arlington Heights Race Track. Nothing to do but move in and enjoy! Home Sweet Home!
- MLS® #10658672
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,901
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- StyleCape Cod
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesPark/Playground, Curbs/Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Invisible Fence
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped Professionally
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing Office@properties
- Address725 North Patton Avenue
- AreaArlington Heights
- CityArlington Heights
- Zip Code60004
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Range Hood
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Stories1.5 Story
- ElementaryPatton Elementary School
- MiddleThomas Middle School
- HighJohn Hersey High School
Price Change History for 725 North Patton Avenue, Arlington Heights, IL (MLS® #10658672)
|Price Reduced (from $499,900)||$480,000||$19,900 (3.98%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 2:52pm CDT.