Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2550 North Lakeview Avenue #s3501, Chicago
As featured in LUX Magazine, this exceptional condo has been extensively renovated and reconfigured resulting in a highly upgraded, infinitely practical 4,700 sqft residence with 10+ foot ceilings, 4 en suite bedrooms, two balconies, and deeded garage parking for four cars. 2550 Lakeview's largest floor-plan (aside from the penthouse), this magnificent home offers floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic lake, park and skyline views. Finishes include custom wide-board hardwood flooring, lighting, paint, wall coverings, and window treatments. The over-sized living/dining rooms offers significant entertaining space, as well as room for a piano and more. Opened up to the living area, the new Poggenpohl kitchen includes top-quality appliances, white Iceberg quartzite countertops, and breakfast bar seating. The reconfigured master includes a generously sized en suite bath/dressing area with dual vanity, steam shower, freestanding tub, private commode, and dual walk-in closets. The other three en suite bedrooms are together in a separate wing. Both balconies have new stone flooring and custom planters; the extra deep south-facing balcony includes a gas line for a grill. Other features include a dedicated laundry room with full-sized front loading w/d. This distinctive residence includes two single and one tandem garage space; all three are conveniently close to the lobby elevators. Storage rooms are included with each garage space. 2550 offers superlative service including attentive door staff, indoor pool, spa, sundeck and exercise room, garden, door run, library, game room, theater, party facilities and more! Ideally located in east Lincoln Park, this home is steps from the lake front, and some of the city's finest schools.
- MLS® #10671767
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,700
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeAttached Single
- Assessment Dues$6,092
- AmenitiesElevator, Bike Room/Bike Trails, Door Person, Exercise Room, Storage, On Site Manager/Engineer, Park/Playground, Party Room, Sundeck, Pool-Indoors, Receiving Room, Sauna, Service Elevator, Steam Room, Valet/Cleaner, Whirlpool
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesHeated, Tandem
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorMarble/Granite, Concrete, Limestone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Dog Run and/or Invisible Fence
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Park Adjacent, Common Grounds, Landscaped Professionally, Water View
- Listing OfficeEngel & Voelkers Chicago
- Address2550 North Lakeview Avenue #s3501
- AreaCHI - Lincoln Park
- SubdivisionLincoln Park 2550
- Zip Code60614
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Built-in Features, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, High End Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories39
- ElementaryAlcott Elementary School
- MiddleAlcott Elementary School
- HighLincoln Park High School
Price Change History for 2550 North Lakeview Avenue #s3501, Chicago, IL (MLS® #10671767)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 3:50am CDT.