Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
380 South Hickory Avenue, Bartlett
Location, location, location! Move to the street realtors call "Pleasantville"! Everyone on this street makes curb appeal their priority! If a home can have it all it's this one! Custom built-ins, Large Rooms, Private Backyard. This home will not disappoint! Wood floors throughout, polished concrete basement floor, and the Trim through out the home is a must see! Centrally located in town...Walk to Train, Downtown Bartlett, Parks, Restaurants, convent stores and Bartlett Rec. All door & cabinet hardware and faucets are upgraded to oil-rubbed bronzed. New interior doors! Safety first one block away from Police Station! This home has more character then we can list! It is immaculate and has been Professionally Cleaned by Scrubco Cleaning Service for 16 years! Neighbor unity and the best annual block party makes this street the best in Bartlett! Perfect home for entertaining, big beautiful backyard will not disappoint! Don't be scared to see this one it wont last long! MLS # 10672977
- MLS® #10672977
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,525
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- StyleAmerican 4-Sq.
- AmenitiesPark/Playground, Pond/Lake, Curbs/Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s), 7 Foot or more high garage door
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Wooded, Mature Trees
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeMetro Realty Inc.
- Address380 South Hickory Avenue
- SubdivisionHeritage Oaks
- Zip Code60103
- Interior FeaturesBar-Wet, Hardwood Floors, Heated Floors, 1st Floor Laundry
- AppliancesOven/Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Wine Cooler/Refrigerator, Water Purifier
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Gas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryBartlett Elementary School
- MiddleEastview Middle School
- HighSouth Elgin High School
Price Change History for 380 South Hickory Avenue, Bartlett, IL (MLS® #10672977)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 11:35pm CDT.