Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3338 North Oakley Avenue, Chicago
Stunningly appointed home in Roscoe Village with coveted 4 beds up and 2 beds on lower level. No detail spared with gorgeous hardwood floors, 10 ft ceilings, extensive millwork, 8 ft solid doors and custom drapes by Kenneth Ludwig. Main level offers 2 marble fireplaces and a show-stopping kitchen with custom cabinetry, extra thick 3'' quartz island, Subzero & Wolf appliances, butler's pantry with wet bar and walk-in pantry. Breakfast room with settee and built-in storage. Master suite with cathedral ceilings, 2 walk-in closets and highest caliber marble bath with steam, body and rain shower, plus a Victoria Albert soaking tub. Lower level with high ceilings and heated floors boasts a family room with a wet bar and 2 beds including an en-suite. Wired speakers throughout the whole home with Sonos systems in the master suite and main level living space. Incredible outdoor space with landscaped front yard featuring a bluestone walkway, brick paver patio in rear with wood-burning fireplace and garage roof deck with Trex flooring and pergola. Convenience is an understatement. Near Hamlin Park pool with its ball fields and dog park. Close proximity to Mariano's, Whole Foods, Jewel, & Target. Access to highway 90/94 & the Brown Line El train. Enjoy neighborhood favorites, 90 Miles Cuban Cafe, Volo Wine Bar, Turquoise Restaurant, The Reqion, Le Sud, Bartoli's Pizza, Lucy's Cafe, & Pilates & Coffee. Audubon School.
- MLS® #10686747
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- AmenitiesCurbs/Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s)
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Brick Paver Patio, Outdoor Fireplace
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
- Address3338 North Oakley Avenue
- AreaCHI - North Center
- Zip Code60618
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Skylight(s), Bar-Wet, Hardwood Floors, Heated Floors, 2nd Floor Laundry
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, High End Refrigerator, Refrigerator-Bar, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Wine Cooler/Refrigerator, Range Hood
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning, Gas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryAudubon Elementary School
- MiddleAudubon Elementary School
- HighLake View High School
Price Change History for 3338 North Oakley Avenue, Chicago, IL (MLS® #10686747)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 4:36pm CDT.