Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1420 West Byron Street, Chicago
Impeccably built SFH on beautiful Byron steps away from Southport Corridor and in the Blaine School District!! This meticulously maintained and updated 5 bedroom and 4.2 bath home, originally built by Landrosh Development, is loaded with upgrades and offers 5300+ sq ft of thoughtfully planned out space. First level exemplifies pure elegance with 11" ceilings, true chef's kitchen with Miele, Wolf, and Subzero appliances, breakfast table area, and desk/storage, 2 wood burning fireplaces, and large windows t/out. 2nd floor features 2 ensuite beds including master suite with enormous walk-in closet and fireplace, master bath with double shower/steam, soaking tub, and double vanity and make up desk, and laundry rm with washer/dryer/sink/storage, 3rd floor features 2 additional bedrooms with large Jack and Jill bath, built in desk for home office, front balcony, and huge roof top deck perfect for entertaining and privacy. Lower level has one additional ensuite bedroom/bath, bonus room for office or gym, spacious rec room with wet bar and 300 bottle wine room, and mudroom with space for a second fridge/storage and lockers. Additional extras include newly installed AV system, central vac, 2 car garage, and beautifully landscaped yard with firepit and entertaining space. Current owners made many improvements in 2017 including new mechanicals, new AV system, new Crestron lighting system, new windows, paint, and carpeting, etc. This home shows absolutely beautifully and provides a very comfortable layout with spacious bedrooms and closets, tons of sunlight and an abundance of outdoor entertaining space. Amazing home!
- MLS® #10699324
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- AmenitiesPark/Playground, Curbs/Gutters, Gated Entry, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s)
- ExteriorBrick, Limestone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Roof Deck, Grill-Outdoors
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Landscaped Professionally
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles), Rubber
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Chicago
- Address1420 West Byron Street
- AreaCHI - Lake View
- Zip Code60613
- Interior FeaturesSkylight(s), Bar-Dry, Bar-Wet, Hardwood Floors, Heated Floors, 2nd Floor Laundry, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesOven-Double, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Refrigerator-Bar, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Radiant, 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Indv Controls, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesWood Burning, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- Stories3 Stories
- ElementaryBlaine Elementary School
- MiddleBlaine Elementary School
- HighLake View High School
Price Change History for 1420 West Byron Street, Chicago, IL (MLS® #10699324)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 3:50am CDT.