Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
40620 North North Newport Drive, Antioch
Live the Boating and Lake Life within 60 miles of Chicago in this beautiful home! This exquisite 4 bedroom, 3 full bath, 3 car garage (w/an expanded 12'x37' bay for your boat) custom home is situated up on a hill with stunning lake views in premier Newport Cove-a Chain O Lakes Subdivision. Step onto the welcoming front porch and enjoy the expansive view of Bluff Lake and the community piers. As you enter the home you will notice the high ceilings, 8' custom Cherry doors, and Cherry baseboards. The main level features an open floor plan with a sunny gourmet kitchen with large center island, stainless steel appliances, ample cabinetry and spacious dining area leading onto the deck. The kitchen flows seamlessly into a great room with floor to ceiling brick fireplace, vaulted ceiling, and recessed lighting. The serene master suite has an entry onto the deck and offers his&her closets, dual vanity and zero threshold shower. An additional bedroom with adjacent full bathroom, den, laundry room and built-in planning desk complete the main level. An extra wide staircase leads into the fully finished walkout basement with 8' ceilings and a flexible floor plan that includes a large recreation room, 2 spacious rooms filled with natural light that can be configured for additional bedrooms or "work from home" offices, full bathroom, and workshop area. This home is built with accessibility in mind, zero-threshold showers, wide hallways, wide doorways, first floor master bedroom, and first floor laundry. The original owners have meticulously maintained this home. Fill your cooler, hop in your golf cart for a 200 yard ride to the lake, and enjoy the day on your boat!!
- MLS® #10708713
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,630
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- Assessment Dues$125
- AmenitiesPark/Playground, Pond/Lake, Curbs/Gutters, Street Lights, Street Paved, Dock Community
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s), 7 Foot or more high garage door
- ExteriorFrame, Stone, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Storms/Screens
- Lot DescriptionWater View, Water Rights
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles)
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
- Address40620 North North Newport Drive
- SubdivisionNewport Cove
- Zip Code60002
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Skylight(s), Heated Floors, 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Laundry, 1st Floor Full Bath, Walk-In Closet(s), Built-in Features
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesAttached Fireplace Doors/Screen, Gas Logs
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryGrass Lake Elementary School
- MiddleGrass Lake Elementary School
- HighAntioch Community High School
Price Change History for 40620 North North Newport Drive, Antioch, IL (MLS® #10708713)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 7:20am CDT.