Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1727 South Indiana Avenue #322, Chicago
Bright and Airy One bedroom loft in Chicago's historic Prairie District. Authentic brick and timber construction converted from the Kodak factory in 2007. This sun soaked home overlooks tree-lined Indiana Ave and features a spectacular city view from its 11' private balcony, 13' ceiling height, huge windows, hard wood floors throughout, fresh paint, sliding barn door to the bedroom, large kitchen peninsula that seats 5, granite counter tops, SS appliances, in unit W/D, an abundance of storage, and more! Assessment includes cable & internet, fitness center, common roof deck w views of the navy pier fireworks, on site property manager, bicycle storage room, and a beautiful atrium. Building is pet friendly/investor friendly (no rental cap), and the perfect location just steps away from, dining, nightlife, public transportation, Museum Campus, Lake Michigan, Northerly Island, Grant & Millennium Park, and Soldier Field!
- MLS® #10709913
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage750
- Year Built1908
- Sub-TypeAttached Single
- Assessment Dues$413
- AmenitiesBike Room/Bike Trails, Elevator, Exercise Room, Storage, On Site Manager/Engineer, Sundeck, Valet/Cleaner, Security Door Locks, Service Elevator
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingUnassigned, Off Street
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Roof Deck, Storms/Screens
- Lot DescriptionCommon Grounds, Corner
- Listing Office@properties
- Address1727 South Indiana Avenue #322
- AreaCHI - Near South Side
- Zip Code60616
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Laundry, Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Storage
- AppliancesOven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories4
- ElementarySouth Loop Elementary School
- MiddleSouth Loop Elementary School
Price Change History for 1727 South Indiana Avenue #322, Chicago, IL (MLS® #10709913)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 10:35pm CDT.