Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17 Oakdene East, Barrington Hills
Welcome home to quintessential Barrington Hills! Presenting a timeless, equestrian property offering an incredible opportunity for living in a charming country setting within a mile to the vibrant downtown Barrington's local markets, shops & dining! Main house features hardwood floors, 4 fireplaces, 4 bedrooms, 3 full + 2 half baths, 2 car attached + 2 car oversized heated detached garage, gorgeous living room & separate home office with built-ins and views of the property out every window in the home. The kitchen offers ample storage, breakfast nook and opens to family & dining rooms. The stunning all season room opens to the outdoor kitchen, brick patio & in-ground pool, deck and pergola! The patio & pool area is fenced and surrounded by pretty perennial gardens. A pretty veranda connects the main house with the guest quarters, featuring another great living space including kitchenette, 4th full bath and 5th bedroom, perfect for guests, in-laws, live in nanny, or used as a fabulous separate home office space on your property! The 3-stall barn ideal for horses with run-out features tack room, ample storage, and is encompassed by 2 ponds, paddocks and 4 pastures with complete beautiful newer fencing, and an outdoor dressage practice arena. Marvin windows, Fresh paint, invisible fence, tankless water heater w/3 zones, new water heater in guest house 2018, Main level a/c 2019, A+ Barrington Schools.
- MLS® #10721813
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,053
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeDetached Single
- Assessment Dues$500
- AmenitiesStreet Paved, Horse-Riding Area, Horse-Riding Trails
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages4
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s), Heated, 7 Foot or more high garage door, Multiple Garages
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool In-Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBrick Paver Patio, Pool In-Ground, Grill-Outdoors, Outdoor Fireplace, Invisible Fence, Breezeway
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Fenced Yard, Nature Preserve Adjacent, Landscaped Professionally, Pond, Water View, Horses Allowed, Paddock
- RoofAsphalt/Glass (Shingles), Metal
- Listing Office@properties
- Address17 Oakdene East
- AreaBarrington Area
- CityBarrington Hills
- Zip Code60010
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, Heated Floors, In-Law Arrangement, Built-in Features, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesMicrowave, Dishwasher, High End Refrigerator, Refrigerator-Bar, Disposal, Cooktop, Oven/Built-in
- HeatingGas, Hot Water/Steam, Radiant, 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned, Space Pac
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesWood Burning, Attached Fireplace Doors/Screen, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- Stories2 Stories
- ElementaryCountryside Elementary School
- MiddleBarrington Middle School Prairie
- HighBarrington High School
Price Change History for 17 Oakdene East, Barrington Hills, IL (MLS® #10721813)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 2:35am CDT.