Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1800 West Roscoe Street 409, Chicago
Magnificent Roscoe Village Unit in former Pencil Factory. Filled w/ character including exposed brick, 12' ceilings, & concrete columns. Unit was just painted and kitchen updated! Preferred open floor-plan. Spacious master suite has room for king-size bed + multiple closets! High Amenity building with updated Fitness Center, Sundeck w/ skyline views, party room, outdoor patio area w/ grilling stations, kids play room, common laundry, & car washing station. Just steps to Brown Line, Whole Foods, Starbucks & Southport Corridor. Selling in as-is condition. A Must Buy!
- MLS® #10895516
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage855
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeAttached Single
- Assessment Dues$450
- AmenitiesBike Room/Bike Trails,Coin Laundry,Elevator(s),Exercise Room,Storage,Party Room,Sundeck,Receiving Room,Security Door Lock(s),Service Elevator(s),Valet/Cleaner
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesDeck,Patio,Roof Deck,Storms/Screens
- Lot DescriptionCommon Grounds,Corner Lot
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Market57
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address1800 West Roscoe Street 409
- AreaCHI - North Center
- Zip Code60657
- Interior FeaturesElevator,Hardwood Floors,Laundry Hook-Up in Unit,Storage
- HeatingNatural Gas,Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories6
- ElementaryHamilton Elementary School
- MiddleHamilton Elementary School
- HighLake View High School
- Listing OfficeSu Familia Real Estate Inc
Price Change History for 1800 West Roscoe Street 409, Chicago, IL (MLS® #10895516)
|Price Reduced||$299,900||$15,000 (4.76%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Reduced (from $367,900)||$314,900||$53,000 (14.41%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on December 3rd, 2020 at 11:46am CST.