Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
360 East Randolph Street 905, Chicago
Spacious sanctuary in the Buckingham Private Residences. Northwest corner | 2 bed| 2 bath. 18 large wrap-around windows provide expansive views of the parks and city architecture. Turn Key ready for immediate occupancy or flexible closing. Open concept floor plan. Hardwood floors with endless possibilities in the living room/dining room. Over-sized bedrooms allow for remote working, learning and relaxing while still easily fitting king-size beds. Eat-in kitchen features brand new stainless appliances, incredible preparation space, huge white wooden cabinets, and a large pantry. Recently rehabbed laundry room includes: a rarely, installed utility sink, a new Bosch washer and dryer and new flooring. Spacious storage space in every room. Fresh neutal paint colors from baseboards to air vents, accented with rich tones unit-wide. Elegant open foyer leads down extra-wide long hallway throughout the unit. Double-pane windows with new screens in each room. Pet friendly building. Buckingham amenities include: breathtaking penthouse views from indoor pool, gym and sundeck. This boutique building includes efficient and friendly 24-hour door staff, engineers and management team. First-floor party room/office and private outdoor furnished patio has cooking grills and heaters - space is perfect for working, dining, entertaining and exercise. Dry cleaners. Library. Commercial-size Laundry room. Saunas in Men's and women's locker rooms. Package retrieval system. Unbelievable location. Walk everywhere: The loop, 18.5 mile Lakefront Path, Millennium Park, Riverwalk, Navy Pier. Walk to Michigan Avenue's finest dining, shopping and culture. Just steps to Mariano's grocery, III Forks, MingHin and other local restaurants. Easy access to highways, Lake Shore Drive and both airports. The City's best transportation options, public and private. External storage locker included. Heated attached prime tandem garage parking on P2 - extra $50,000.
- MLS® #10896163
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,567
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeAttached Single
- Assessment Dues$1,429
- AmenitiesBike Room/Bike Trails,Door Person,Coin Laundry,Elevator(s),Exercise Room,Storage,Health Club,On Site Manager/Engineer,Party Room,Sundeck,Indoor Pool,Receiving Room,Sauna,Service Elevator(s),Valet/Cleaner
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio,Roof Deck,Pool In-Ground,Storms/Screens,Outdoor Grill,End Unit,Door Monitored By TV,Cable Access
- Days on Market222
- Address360 East Randolph Street 905
- AreaCHI - Loop
- SubdivisionBuckingham Residences
- Zip Code60601
- Interior FeaturesElevator,Hardwood Floors,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Laundry,1st Floor Full Bath,Laundry Hook-Up in Unit,Storage,Walk-In Closet(s),Open Floorplan,Some Carpeting,Some Window Treatmnt,42 Inch Hallways,Some Wood Floors,Dining Combo,Doorman,Drapes/Blinds,Health Facilities,Lobby,Separate Dining Room,Some Insulated Wndws
- AppliancesRange,Microwave,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer,Disposal,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories38
- Listing OfficeCorcoran Urban Real Estate
Price Change History for 360 East Randolph Street 905, Chicago, IL (MLS® #10896163)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 18th, 2021 at 12:32am CDT.