Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
360 East Randolph Street 2104, Chicago
Picturesque Views. Space Galore. Prime downtown location. Rare opportunity. Own a Southwest Corner 2bed/2bath with 1567 sq. ft. Forever Views out 18 wrap-around picture windows over Monroe Harbor to Indiana, Millennium Park, Lakeshore East Park, the historic skyline, and iconic Chicago architectural treasures. Naturally bright sunrises, glowing sunsets allow for dreaming and serenity. Live in the Boutique Buckingham in the New Eastside neighborhood. Surround yourself with urban vitality. Beautifully installed hardwood floors start in the fabulous foyer, extend down the hall and throughout the living room and dining room. Generously sized rooms offer versatile space to work, eat, and play. Abundant unit storage plus an extra storage cage included. The primary bedroom consists of a pocket door separating the bedroom from the custom bathroom with in-unit laundry. New carpet over-leveled floors in both enormous bedrooms. Fresh paint. Timeless updates. The gourmet kitchen includes GE Profile Stainless appliances, sprawling granite countertops, vast cabinets with a wine rack, excellent lighting, and an eat-in area with city views. A private retreat surrounded by Chicago's finest parks, culture, restaurants, and incredible shopping. Entertain, exercise, and enjoy your life easily inside or out. Breathtaking penthouse views from the Rooftop sundeck, indoor pool, and gym. Friendly 24-hour door staff, maintenance, and engineers. On-site Library, commercial laundry room, locker rooms, dry cleaners, and professional management. First-floor party room and catering kitchen with furnished patio and grills open for working, dining & entertaining. Heated attached garage and bike room. Step out for a stroll or ride along 18 miles of Lakefront Trails or on the renovated Chicago Riverwalk... or use the pedway to access the Central Business District, The loop, and Magnificent Michigan Avenue. Shop local at Marianno's and CVS. Eat local at MingHin, Drunkin Bean, Eggy's, Gordo's Tacos, Firelake, or Wildberry. Play local at Maggie Daley Park, Lakeshore East park, dog parks, playgrounds, ice skating, tennis, and Lurie Gardens. Easy access to every highway, airport, and hospital. Ample public and private transportation options. Assessments include water, gas, Silver IP internet, Dish Cable. Only the monthly bill is electric. Prime heated tandem garage parking an additional 50K.
- MLS® #11003582
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,567
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeAttached Single
- Assessment Dues$1,530
- AmenitiesBike Room/Bike Trails,Door Person,Coin Laundry,Elevator(s),Exercise Room,Storage,Health Club,On Site Manager/Engineer,Party Room,Sundeck,Indoor Pool,Receiving Room,Sauna,Security Door Lock(s),Service Elevator(s),Valet/Cleaner,Laundry,Elevator(s),High Speed Conn.,Patio,Public Bus,Private Indoor Pool,School Bus,Security,Water View
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio,Roof Deck,Pool In-Ground,Storms/Screens,Outdoor Grill,Cable Access
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Park Adjacent,Water View,Mature Trees,Garden,Lake Access,Views
- Days on Market118
- Address360 East Randolph Street 2104
- AreaCHI - Loop
- SubdivisionBuckingham Residences
- Zip Code60601
- Interior FeaturesBar-Dry,Elevator,Hardwood Floors,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Laundry,1st Floor Full Bath,Laundry Hook-Up in Unit,Storage,Walk-In Closet(s),Open Floorplan,Some Carpeting,Some Window Treatmnt,Dining Combo,Doorman,Drapes/Blinds,Lobby,Some Insulated Wndws
- AppliancesRange,Microwave,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,High End Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer,Disposal,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Electric Oven
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories44
- Listing OfficeCorcoran Urban Real Estate
Price Change History for 360 East Randolph Street 2104, Chicago, IL (MLS® #11003582)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on June 23rd, 2021 at 4:15am CDT.