Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
435 West Erie Street 2001, Chicago
Highly desirable and rarely available 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner unit in the heart of River North. This meticulously maintained home was just completely renovated in the Fall of 2020. 5-inch walnut plank wood throughout, floor to ceiling windows, freshly painted, roller shades, and completely move-in ready. Finishes in the kitchen include high-end quartzite counters, Italian subway tile backsplash, and a new double sink with designer faucet. Enjoy open concept living in this sun-drenched space with access to the extra-large private terrace from the living room. The primary suite boasts spectacular views of the city and generous closet space. Ensuite bathroom with brand new ceramic tile flooring and pristine quartzite dual vanity. In unit-laundry and additional storage is included. This home is truly one of a kind. Steps from Larrabee Dog Park, the riverfront, Chicago's best restaurants and bars with easy highway access. Building amenities include a 24-hour doorman, fitness center, party room, and sundeck. Parking is an additional $30,000.
- MLS® #11088094
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeAttached Single
- Assessment Dues$864
- AmenitiesBike Room/Bike Trails,Door Person,Elevator(s),Exercise Room,Storage,On Site Manager/Engineer,Party Room,Sundeck,Service Elevator(s),Valet/Cleaner,High Speed Conn.,Private Laundry Hkup
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage Door Opener(s),Heated
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony,Deck,Patio,Roof Deck,Storms/Screens,End Unit,Cable Access
- Lot DescriptionCommon Grounds,Landscaped,Park Adjacent,River Front,Views,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- Days on Market69
- Address435 West Erie Street 2001
- AreaCHI - Near North Side
- Zip Code60654
- Interior FeaturesElevator,Hardwood Floors,Laundry Hook-Up in Unit,Storage,Walk-In Closet(s),Open Floorplan,Some Window Treatmnt,Doorman,Drapes/Blinds,Health Facilities,Lobby
- AppliancesRange,Microwave,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Freezer,Washer,Dryer,Disposal,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Cooktop
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air,Zoned,Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning,Gas Starter
- # of Stories24
- ElementaryOgden Elementary
- HighWells Community Academy Senior H
- Listing Office@properties
Price Change History for 435 West Erie Street 2001, Chicago, IL (MLS® #11088094)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on July 26th, 2021 at 2:47pm CDT.