Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 West Superior Street 4804, Chicago
Welcome to One Chicago - 77 visionary homes in the sky, starting on the 44th floor, with spectacular city and lake views. Merging the exclusive neighborhoods of the Gold Coast and River North, One Chicago offers a whole new perspective on city living, just blocks from the lakefront at State and Superior. The covered motor court with dedicated valet marks the beginning of an elegant arrival sequence. An exclusive door team is there to welcome residents and guests to the hands-free elevators, which lead to residences with secure Latch Hardware entry systems. A sense of light and space in the open plan living area reveals awe-inspiring views and finishes, such as wide plank European oak wood floors, custom stepped ceiling details and full height windows. A custom-designed O'Brien Harris kitchen lies at the heart of each residence. Generous dimensions and natural finishes allow for a peaceful sleep in the bedrooms, equipped with Ketra circadian lighting. Clean lines and luxurious finishes are the hallmark of every bathroom. Primary baths are sleek and flawless, offering floor-to-ceiling slab porcelain, custom-built vanities with lit mirrors and Kalista fixtures. Oversized showers are complemented with cantilevered benches, recessed storage niches, fog-free shave mirrors and effortlessly controlled with Kohler's DTV electronic, programmable system. Generous setbacks allow for uniquely large terraces, including the private ownership amenity deck. Residents will enjoy an exclusive membership to Life Time Athletic Resort and Spa's diamond level private club. Everyday fine dining, and a flagship Whole Foods are at the ground level. One Chicago offers a refined, beautifully appointed way of living in Chicago's most desirable neighborhood. With a wealth of amenities and an elegant approach to design, these residences offer the quiet tranquility of a private retreat with all the excitement of a city address.
- MLS® #11386935
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,550
- Year Built2022
- Sub-TypeAttached Single
- Assessment Dues$1,858
- AmenitiesDoor Person, Elevator(s), Storage, Health Club, On Site Manager/Engineer, Party Room, Sundeck, Indoor Pool, Pool, Receiving Room, Restaurant, Security Door Lock(s), Service Elevator(s), Steam Room, Valet/Cleaner, Spa/Hot Tub, Elevator(s), Accessible, High Speed Conn., Security, Security Lighting, Water View
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Roof Deck, Dog Run, Outdoor Grill, Fire Pit, End Unit, Cable Access
- Days on Market520
- Address14 West Superior Street 4804
- AreaCHI - Near North Side
- Zip Code60654
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, Heated Floors, First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Laundry, First Floor Full Bath, Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s), Ceiling - 10 Foot, Open Floorplan, Special Millwork, Doorman, Health Facilities, Lobby, Restaurant, Separate Dining Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, High End Refrigerator, Freezer, Disposal, Cooktop, Built-In Oven, Range Hood, Water Purifier, Gas Cooktop, Range Hood, Wall Oven
- HeatingHeat Pump, Indv Controls, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories75
- ElementaryOgden Elementary
- MiddleOgden Elementary
- Listing OfficeJameson Sotheby's Intl Realty
Price Change History for 14 West Superior Street 4804, Chicago, IL (MLS® #11386935)
|Price Increased||$2,850,000||$2,850,000 ( 100% )|
|Price Reduced (from $2,850,000)||$0||$2,850,000 ( 100.00% )|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 28th, 2023 at 3:38pm CDT.