St. Regis Chicago Condos For Sale or Rent
Search 363 E. Wacker Chicago Condos
Featured below are St. Regis Chicago condos for sale or rent in the New Eastside (otherwise known as Lake Shore East). If you would like more information about any of the condo listings at St. Regis Chicago, contact us at your earliest convenience. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, and dates and prices of homes and condos recently sold nearby.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new St. Regis Chicago condos for sale or rent come on the market. Also don't forget to read more about St. Regis Chicago condos for sale below !
Search St. Regis Chicago Condos For Sale or Rent
|All Listings||Under $100,000||Over $1,000,000|
About St. Regis Chicago Condos For Sale or Rent
Designed by renowned architect Jeanne Gang of Studio Gang Architects, the St. Regis Chicago Residences, also known as Wanda Vista Tower, rival any of downtown Chicago’s ultra-luxury condo buildings in terms of exclusivity, comfort, and common lifestyle amenities. Standing 101 stories high, St. Regis Chicago is one of Chicago’s tallest high-rises, enabling residents and condo owners to enjoy some of the best views of the city skyline and of course Lake Michigan that you’ll find anywhere in the city.
Part hotel and part condo building, the St. Regus Hotel (Formally the Vista Tower Chicago) will occupy floors 1 through 11, while the condominium residences are located on floors 13 through 93, giving full-time owners the best views the St. Regis Chicago has to offer. The smallest condos for sale inside St. Regis Chicago Chicago will be 1,050 square foot one bedroom units, while the largest units will be expansive three-bedroom penthouses that feature all the bells and whistles. Inside, condos are designed by Hirsh Bender Associates, but the hotel portion of St. Regis Chicago was designed by Gensler.
St. Regis Chicago is no doubt one of Chicago’s most distinguished high-rises. Aside from its broad stature and optimal location just steps from the lakefront, condos for sale at St. Regis Chicago feature an array of upscale, top-of-the-line finishes, starting with just some of the following features:
Standard Interiors at St. Regis Chicago
- 9’-4” ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views
- Wide plank hardwood flooring
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- Full laundry rooms with walk-in closets
- Keyless entry
- Tiled balcony flooring
Bathroom Finishes at St. Regis Chicago
- Sleek Snaidero cabinetry
- Stone vanity counters
- Walk-in showers
- Stone tile flooring and walls
Kitchen Finishes at St. Regis Chicago
- Contemporary Snaidero cabinetry
- Natural quartz and stone counters and backsplash
- Custom drawer organizers and pull-out shelving
- Premium kitchen appliances
- Contemporary plumbing fixtures
Luxury Lifestyle Amenities at St. Regis Chicago
As you might expect, a high-profile building like St. Regis Chicago also offers condo owners a wealth of luxury lifestyle amenities that rival any other building in town. So once owning a condo residences at the ultra-luxe St. Regis Chicago in Chicago’s New Eastside, you’ll also have full access to just some of the following features:
- Full gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Exclusive residents’ sky lounge
- Full wine storage room
- Outdoor terrace with lake views, a private swimming pool & hot tub
- Private theater/screening room
- Children’s play room
- Private dining room for large-scale entertaining
- Game room with a pool table
- Demonstration kitchen & entertaining area
- Wine tasting room
- City lounge with magnificent views of the city
St. Regis Chicago Floor Plans
When you factor in St. Regis Chicago's premium riverfront location, the building's close proximity to the lakefront, and of course the building's high-profile architect and supremely luxurious features and amenities, it's easy to see why it is one of Chicago's priciest condo towers. But with that also comes a wide-range of thoughtfully-designed floor plans that maximize space as well as the building's one-of-a-kind location on the water..
- One Bedroom Floor Plans at St. Regis Chicago: One bedroom condos at St. Regis Chicago range in size from 1,017 to 1,361 square feet and are situated between floors 13 and 44.
- Two-Bedroom Floor Plans at St. Regis Chicago: Two bedroom condos at St. Regis Chicago offer between 1,386 and 1,620 square feet and are located on floors 13 through 51. Two bedroom plus den units are also available and include 1,701 to 2,601 square feet.
- Three Bedroom Floor Plans at St. Regis Chicago: Three bedroom condos at St. Regis Chicago jump up to between 1,942 and 3,734 square feet and are found on floors 13 through 68.
- Four Bedroom Floor Plans at St. Regis Chicago: Four bedroom condos at St. Regis Chicago offer a whopping 4,564 to 5,212 square feet and are situated on floors 49 through 68. Each four bedroom condo at St. Regis Chicago includes stunning, 3-sided panoramic views to the north, south, and east, along with expansive terraces that provide the best lake views of any building in downtown Chicago.
- 360 Penthouse Floor Plans at St. Regis Chicago: St. Regis Chicago also has a collection full-floor luxury penthouses that start on the 71st floor. Each “360 Penthouse” offers expansive, uninterrupted 360-degree view in addition to all the extraordinary finishes and features you’ll find inside each and every condo at St. Regis Chicago.
Residences at St. Regis Related Content
Continue reading about The Residences at St. Regis condos for sale or rent and what St. Regis Chicago condos have to offer home buyers and renters.
Recent Activity at St. Regis Chicago
If you’re interested calling St. Regis Chicago home, you won’t find any available rental opportunities as of the time this section was updated (Sept. 2020). Units listed for sale, however, range from 2 to 4 bedroom layouts with between 2,286 square feet and 4,638 square feet of living space. Prices for active condos for sale at St. Regis Chicago range from $1,863,090 for a 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom unit to $6,869,070 for a 4 bedroom, 10 bathroom unit.
Last Updated: 9/29/2020
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Gold Coast Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on March 5th, 2021 at 3:32pm CST.